Skip to main content

Unfortunately, today is my birthday!

Today, I'm 26 years old. I'm getting older & doing nothing in my life. Yes, I'm stuck! Not because I've nothing in my mind but because I have no money. I know money is not everything, we can choose to live obscure or trivial life without success & money, but there's no success without money. Moral support is one thing which I'm getting from my near & dear ones, but financial support is a rare thing which is very hard to get even when there are rich people are still around us. Since I was 20, I have so many ideas for unique start-ups, variety of stories to make films, business models which can change the world. We need mind to make ideas, but we've made this world where we need money to make money. That's why rich are becoming richer & poor are getting more poor. Money has become everything, even more important than someone's life. I've heard, that in some foreign country, when people tell others what she/he is doing in life, others would give some amount of money to appreciate & help them. That's because those people can understand the art & importance of other's ideas and they try to nurture & preserve them. Here, we have a problem of caste. People only help others from their own caste. I'm from a community where very less number of people are rich; and many of those develop some kind of ego which prevents them to help others. I never went anywhere to anyone to beg for money. I always ask people to invest & keep the profit. I just want to bring my ideas to life. I have so many skills on which I can do a job & fill my belly but that conventional thing i.e. getting a degree, getting a job & getting married is not my motto. There are a lot of people whose dreams end up in dreams. This depression is of a dying star and there are so many out there in this world. I'm not exaggerating anything here by counting myself in those dying stars, this is a reality. I know if I work hard I'll be successful & become a star. I've made a documentary film by putting extreme efforts on my own, but I assume that success is less than 0.1% if I compare it to what I intend to do in my life. This is not an emotional article, I'm expressing the reality here. I can see a big struggle & many obstacles but beyond that, there's success.
After getting few awards for my documentary movie, many said they want to work with me; but while making it, initially no one helped me. This should never happen. We are social animals and we've to help each other to coexist. I personally think, that it's my responsibility to take my friends along with me in whatever project I'm doing & share my success with them. Whenever anyone need any help, I use my contacts & try to provide full support from my side, ask anyone! If everyone starts thinking this way, no one would have to keep their dreams in dreams. On this birthday, if you want to wish me, show your support; we'll help each other, work together & conquer the world. If, somehow, I did it on my own, don't ask me why did it alone! 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Court movie song lyrics

अरे दादा, दादा रे... भले दादा... (Chorus + lead) अरे रान रान रान, चला उठवू सारे रान रे... (Chorus ⬇️) जाण जाण जाण  जहरी दुष्मनाला जाण रे हे हे हे हे हे हे हे. कठीण आला काळ, मातीशी तुटे नाळ, युगाचा अंध खेळ, डोळेच केले गहाळ. सावात दिसे चोर, घुबडात दिसे मोर, लहानात दिसे थोर, थोरात दिसे पोर. अरारारारा. अरे भले भले भुलले, भलतेच गाती गान रे... (Chorus) दुस्मान (हे हे), दुस्मान (हे हे), दुस्मान सर्वनाश, तरी गुणगान रे... जाण जाण जाण  जहरी दुष्मनाला जाण रे हे हे हे हे हे हे हे. सैतान काळा गोरा, चिमटीत जीव कोरा, रंगाचा करी मारा, मरणाचा चढे पारा, रंगाचा खेळ खेळी, कोरतो भेद भाळी, मानव हे उभे जाळी, जाळ्यात माय होळी. अरारारारा हा! हे रंग रंग रे, आहा! (Chorus) भंग भंग रे, आहा! (Chorus) भंग भंग रे... (Chorus ⬇️) रंगून भंगले, भंगुन दंगले, दंगुन गुंगले, गुंगून दंगले. ही निबीड जंगले, आहा! (Chorus) जंग जंगले, आहा! (Chorus) जंग जंगले... (Chorus ⬇️) धर्माची जंगले, जातीची जंगले, वंशाची

दलित म्हणजे कोण?

 दलित म्हणजे ती व्यक्ती किंवा तो समाज ज्याचं शोषण होत असतं, ज्यावर अत्याचार होत असतो. मुळात दलित म्हणजे शोषित व पिडीत समाज किंवा व्यक्ती, मग तो कोणत्याही स्तरातील जातीचा अथवा वर्णाचा असो. पूर्वीपासून आपल्या समाजात वर्णव्यवस्था आणि जातींची उतरंड असल्यामुळे सवर्णांकडून फक्त खालच्या स्तरातील जातींच्या लोकांवर अत्याचार झाले. त्याच लोकांना आपण दलित म्हणतो. ही संकल्पना तेव्हाच लोकांच्या मनात रुजली की खालच्या स्तरातील जाती म्हणजे दलित. याच कारणामुळे आज आपण विशिष्ट समाजाला दलित म्हणून संबोधतो. दलित या शब्दाचा अर्थ आपण जर जात किंवा विशिष्ट जातीचा समाज म्हणून घेत असू तर हा एक प्रकारचा गैरसमज आहे. दलित म्हणजे जात किंवा कोणता विशिष्ट समाज घटक नसून ती माणसाची परिस्थिती आहे. समाजात माणसा - माणसात हा जातींचा भेदभाव पाहून महात्मा फुलेंनी शूद्रांना त्यांच्या गुलामीची जाणीव करून दिली आणि विद्रोह केला. डॉ. बाबासाहेब आंबेडकर त्या शोषित व पिडीत लोकांसाठी समाजातील विषमतेविरुद्ध लढले. आज त्याच कारणामुळे ते लोक बाबासाहेब आंबेडकरांचे अनुयायी आहेत, काही भक्तसुद्धा आहेत; म्हणून आजच्या काळात लोकांना असा गैरसमज झ

कसले हे बौद्ध...

 बौद्ध किंवा बुद्ध हा शब्द "बुद्धी"शी निगडीत आहे. जो व्यक्ती पंचशील पाळून अष्टांग मार्गाचा अवलंब करून बुद्धी प्राप्त करतो तो प्रबुद्ध, जो सर्वोच्च बुद्धी प्राप्त करून सम्यक विचार करतो तो सम्यक संबुद्ध आणि जो त्यांना अनुसरतो तो बौद्ध. आपल्या भारतात डॉ. बाबासाहेब आंबेडकरांना जो बौद्ध धम्म अभिप्रेत होता तो याच अर्थाचा, पण आज भारतातील बौद्ध काय करतात? तर हिंदू देवांना विरोध, हिंदू धर्मातील जातींना विरोध, बुद्धाच्या मूर्तीची महापूजा, बुद्धाला नवस करणे... अरे काय हे...? ज्या बुद्धाने मूर्ती नाकारल्या त्याच्याच मूर्ती उभारल्या, ज्याने देव नाकारला त्याचाच देव केला. पण त्यांनी मानवाच्या जीवनासाठी काय संदेश दिला, काय तत्त्वज्ञान सांगितलं, काय विचार केला, ह्या गोष्टींची मात्र आपल्यात बोंब. हे असं असलं तर लोकांना काय हक्क स्वतःला बौद्ध म्हणायचा... फक्त बुद्ध किंवा बुद्धाची मूर्ती आवडत असल्याने कोणी बौद्ध होत नाही, त्यांचे विचार आपण आत्मसात केले पाहिजेत.  डॉ. बाबासाहेब आंबेडकरांनी जेव्हा भारतात बौद्ध धम्माचे पुनरुज्जीवन केले तेव्हा त्यांनी लोकांना बावीस प्रतिज्ञा दिल्या, त्या कशासाठी? त